Julia and I took a field trip to the Reston ZOO. It is a small zoo, but they let you feed some of the animals. So we bought some food for the goats, sheep, pigs, chickens and rabbits. I just knew Julia was going to love this!! So I decided we should feed the chickens first. I gave her some food to hold in her hand (I don't know why I didn't have her hold the cup). And the chickens began to peck her, this she did not like. So for the rest of the trip she was hanging on my leg not wanting to participate with any more feedings. Sometimes I wish I could rewind and re-do some of the decisions I make as a parent!! Then because I felt bad, I decided Julia would get her first trip to McDonald's!!! She actually liked the chicken nuggets. Also we shared an ice cream cone. I think she had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment